So I was recently nominated by the wonderful Lauren ‘Lizabeth to do the Liebster Award Tag! After my accidental week long break I thought this would be a nice way to get back into the swing of things, so here we go.
- Thank whoever nominated you.
- Post 11 facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the 11 questions you have been given
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 other bloggers
- Create 11 other questions for your nominees
I’m not going to post 11 facts about myself as I’d be here all day trying to come up with something interesting, so here goes the questions:
- If you could be any character from a movie, who would you be and why?
Oh man, this is a hard one! My aunt was ill around this time last year and told my mum that Wednesday Addams was like me, so I think I’ll have to say her!
- What is your favourite celebration? (Eg Christmas/Easter/Halloween..)
I love Christmas but Halloween has to be my favourite! The best films, fancy dress, and ALL the sugar – what’s not to love?
- If you could create your own chocolate bar, what would be in it and what would it be called?
But I like all chocolate! I do particularly love caramel, toffee etc though so I’d have to have something with those sorts of flavours- no idea on the name though!
- What is your favourite animal and why?
My favourite specific animal is my Labrador Ruby. I love all animals but especially dogs, bats (I’ve rescued two!) and horses.
- What is your go to item in your wardrobe – no matter what the occasion?
I’d have to say my leather jacket – it’s really warm and has big pockets haha! It’s the jacket I always have ready to pick up and go.
- Favourite restaurant?
I don’t eat out enough to have a favourite restaurant!
- If you could invite three famous figures (living or not) to a meal, who would you have and why?
Oh god, this is so difficult. I have a huge list of people I look up to and would love to speak to!
- Where would you like to live if money was no object?
I feel like my brain makes this far more difficult than it needs to be too! I’ve always said I’d love a cosy family home in Wales or something but in recent years cities and more modern designs are growing on me. Generally I’d like somewhere with a nice community and good wifi, I don’t really care where!
- Who is your favourite TV presenter?
Mel & Sue. Undoubtedly. I also have a soft spot for Claudia Winkleman, but M&S reign supreme.
- When you were younger, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be a vet, unsurprisingly!
- What movie always cheers you up or makes you feel better?
Do I have to pick just one?! It depends on why I’m upset but current favourites are basically any and all Halloween films!
Okay, now to come up with some questions myself – this should be horrendously difficult!
- What music has stuck with you the most and (if it’s not too personal) why?
- Do you have a favourite book or genre of books? If so, what is it?
- What would you consider the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favourite memory and why?
- Favourite smell?
- How do you get yourself motivated?
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- What do you see as your greatest achievement?
- What’s your biggest goal in life?
- Do you consider yourself a perfectionist? Why/why not?
- What’s your favourite past time (blogging doesn’t count!)?
I don’t know who hasn’t done this!! If you’ve already done it you don’t have to do it again or anything (you don’t even have to do it anyway, I know lots of people plan their posts way in advance!) but I’ll nominate:
Breanna (when her blog is up and running!)
Mchi at Mchiouji
Sophie at Blame It On Chocolate
Sarah at A Little Reader
Jennifer at Young & Twenty
And if there’s anyone in the blogosphere who hasn’t done it yet, consider yourself nominated! It’s so hard to come up with original questions so if I’ve nominated you & you don’t feel like doing it I won’t be offended!
See you soon,